Platige Image is looking for a well-organized Production Coordinator to play a critical role in the development of our TV series! This Coordinator will work closely with various cross-discipline internal teams to help them deliver high-quality content. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and owning the outsourcing process and in-house pipeline. We’re not looking for film producers but producers with a knack for attractive interactive work!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Close cooperation with Team Producers, Artists, Production and Supervisors
- Coordination of artists: ensuring that deadlines are met for each task assigned, daily verifications and adjustments of schedules
- Documenting decisions and requests, and ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately.
- Monitoring and controlling progress, issues and preparing reports – ensuring statuses and completion information up to date.
- Identifying and solving problems, mitigating risks, estimations and prioritization.
- Attending and participation in daily-stand ups and production meetings.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2-years’ of production/coordination/project management experience.
- Proven ability to work effectively across teams.
- Well-developed organization and coordination skills.
- Understands the basics of 3D asset production/ VFX process.
- Works well in a fast-paced and pressure packed environment.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Previous experience in a film/TV production, post production studio or game development.
- Knowledge of Shotgun.
- Keen eye for art.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
- We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
- We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
- You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
- We are located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
- Our health is looked after by private medical care (Enel Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to MultiSport card.
- For a good start of work-day we serve a breakfast for our employee
- We have 4 fully equipped kitchens, vending machines, fresh fruits twice a week, a wide choice of tea and fancy coffee machines.
- Still hungry? We have foodtrucks and a restaurant at the company’s premises. And you can eat&work in company’s garden in the summer.
- We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths leads to our studio.
- And you can come to work with your dog-friend!