This is a role within the Programming Operations group, supporting channels across EMEA. It requires a skill for inventory management, financial tracking, rights checking and a thorough working knowledge of the channels and regions we serve. Regular duties will involve data entering, making deal and inventory updates to Deal (Hive), along with the entry of rights into IBMS.
For this position we are offering a 6 months contract.
- Updating key business systems for your channels, including IBMS, Project Systems (SAP) and Deal (Hive)- data entering
• Checking contracts for territorial rights information / using Rights Summary database to confirm rights clearances
• Creation of deals and addition of rights information in Hive and IBMS
• Running regular reports using HIVE and IBMS Custom Reporting
• Supporting projects to assist with data governance and Programming business objectives
• Administrative experience would be a strong advantage
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent English
• High level of organizational skill and ability to work unsupervised
• IT Experience – Excel, IBMS and Hive an advantage, Google Suite also preferable
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy a must
• Ability to adapt and learn new systems quickly
• We are open for recent graduates and last years' students