Platige Image is looking for a well-organized Freelance Coordinator to cooperate with amazing freelance artists. The person in this position will help to realize projects for some of the biggest clients in the world — from famous game developers to favourite brands like Netflix or HBO. You will be responsible for coordinating freelance artists and designers and will help them to deliver high quality content for our projects. So.. we are looking for someone who is open to dive deep into this industry! Sounds interesting? Keep reading.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Identifying, attracting and shortlisting Freelance Artists based all over the world in different timezones, in accordance with the requirements of the project needs.
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships with our Freelancers.
- Coordinating Freelancers: assigning tasks, adjustments of schedules, and ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Working closely with Production to ensure every side has their needs met.
- Collecting information on working hours of each Freelancer and finalized tasks to determine the right payroll amount and executing Freelancers’ administration: contracts, payroll, entering data into internal systems.
- Monitoring and controlling progress, issues, preparing reports, and making sure information on statutes are up to date.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in HR, administration, research, post-production, or international environment.
- Knowledge of Google Docs/Sheets.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Self-disciplined, independent, and proactive problem solver.
- Positive attitude :).
- Passion for films, games, or film/tv production, and a willingness to learn how the post-production studio works from the inside, and to grow within the structures of Platige.
- Knowledge of Shotgun.
- Knowledge of Russian language
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
- We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG, and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
- We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, Activision, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
- You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
- We are working remotely, but this role requires you to be in the office occasionally. Our studio is located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
- Our health is looked after by private medical care (LuxMed).
- For a good start of the work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
- We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
- And you can come to work with your dog-friend!