Discovery Networks Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa (CEEMEA) is part of the world’s number one nonfiction, lifestyle and sports media company Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK). Discovery Networks CEEMEA empowers people to explore their world and satisfy their curiosity through 21 channel brands, led by Discovery Channel, TLC, Eurosport and Animal Planet, as well as leading consumer and educational products and services. We broadcast in 30 local languages, in 111 countries across three continents reaching 590 million cumulative subscribers.
Your journey begins here!
Discovery Polska is looking for:
Position Title: Inventory Management Executive
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Department: Inventory Management CEEMEA
Reports to: Director of Inventory Management CEEMEA
Inventory Management department is responsible for management of commercial time on channels in CEEMEA region (45 channels), creation and providing commercial break patterns, planning of non-standard ad-formats in commercial breaks, development of new ad-formats in commercial breaks and out of them, making sure all Inventory Management processes run smoothly on CEEMEA channels, support local Ad-Sales teams and Ad-Sales Representative Partners in regions in further business development.
• Creations of commercial break patterns for CEEMEA channels cooperating closely with Channel teams, Media Planning, Ad-Sales, Brand Partnership and UK teams
• Working closely to Channel teams regarding program schedule changes – keeping commercial breaks patterns and programmers at commercial breaks updated, updating Ad-Sales Representative Partners regarding all changes made on channels
• Close cooperation with Brand Partnership Poland team on Sponsorships billboards planning and non-standard ad-formats in commercial breaks, planning and execution of these ad-formats in systems
• Daily support of Ad-Sales Representative Partners and local Ad-Sales teams regarding areas of commercial inventory (standard and non-standard ad-formats)
• Provide first class client service to Ad-Sales Representative Partners and local Ad-Sales/Brand Partnership teams
• Ad-hoc analysis and reports preparation
• Help Line Manager in commercial inventory development on CEEMEA channels
• Preferable minimum 3 years of experience in Inventory Management department with similar scope of duties but also candidates with analytical skills with experience in TV Planning & Traffic departments in TV stations in Poland or in TV buying departments in Media Houses as Research departments are welcomed
• General knowledge of TV audience measurement and TV parameters
• General knowledge of PAN regional feeds broadcasts and separate ones will be beneficial
• IBMS and Landmark system skills will be an additional benefit
• Education - degree level or equivalent.
• Analytical skills, interested in data-analysing
• Accurate and meticulous person with attention to details skills
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to work under time pressure
• Fluent in English
• Excellent communication skills, team player
• Computer literate with spreadsheet experience.
• Challenging job in an international media team
• Dynamic and creative work environment with the possibility of professional skills development
• Possibility to learn from the best
• Work fixed term contract for 1,5 years and lots of attractive benefits
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)".